This post is also available in: Indonesian
is a gift in a broad sense, which includes the provision of money, goods, rebates (discounts), commissions, interest-free loans / loans with special interest, travel tickets, lodging facilities, travel tours, free medical treatment, and other facilities, both received both domestically and abroad, which is done using electronic means or without electronic means.
In order to maintain the commitment of PT PJB Services to the application of the principles of Good Corporate Governance, a Joint Decree of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners of PT Pembangkitan JAwa Bali Services has been issued number 119.1.K / 020 / DIR-PJBS / 2018 and 006.K / DEKOM-PJBS / 2018 concerning Guidelines for Implementing Gratification Reporting and Control in PT Pembangkitan Jawa Bali Services Environment.
So we need to say the following :
1. That all PJB Services personnel are prohibited from accepting gifts and / or gifts of any kind, either directly or indirectly, from work partners and / or other third parties related to official relations.
2. PJB Services personnel should REJECT every parcel and / or gift in any form and REPORT this refusal to the Gratification Control Unit (UPG).
3. PJB Services personnel who receive parcels / parcels or other gifts (in-kind gratuities) in the following conditions:
– Gratuities are not accepted directly.
– Giver of Gratuity is unknown.
– Recipient doubts about the qualification of Gratification received.
– Gratuities are given in the context of customary activities or religious ceremonies.
– There are certain conditions that are impossible to refuse, namely refusal that can damage the good relations of the institution, endanger recipients and / or threaten the life / property or work of PJB Services personnel. so to REPORT to the Gratification Control Unit (UPG.
4. PJB Services personnel who receive parcels / parcels or other gifts (gratuities in the form of goods) which are easily rotten / damaged / quickly expire within reasonable limits, are obliged to report to the Gratification Control Unit (UPG) / Head Office Compliance Division no later than 2 ( two) working days after the date of receipt and accompanied by proof of delivery of the goods to the foundation / social institution / other parties in need.
Email reporting of gratuities: [email protected]
DOWNLOAD Our Company Regulations About Gratuities : SK Tahun 2018 Tentang Gratifikasi